Also known as detoxification therapy, intravenous detoxification is an allopathic and alternative treatment process in which vitamins, amino acids, oxygen, minerals, and other vital nutrients are infused into the bloodstream to remove toxins and free radicals from the body.
The detox IV drip in Dubai can smoothly and effectively cure the deficiency of nutrients. Instead of oral intake, patients can get 10x more nutrients with this treatment. For example, oral Vitamin C dosage usually increases at the concentration of 1.2-4.0 mg/dL in the blood whereas IV therapy of vitamin C is 50-90 mg/dL.
There are several health benefits of intravenous detoxification, such as –
- Replenish minerals and vitamins to re-energize your body and relieve stress.
- Remove metals, toxins, and other toxic body waste with calcium EDTA to prevent cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Recovery from physical and emotional stress along with fast recovery from bacterial and viral infection with the infusion of all the vital minerals and vitamins.
- Infusion of vitamins and amino acids helps relieve soreness and fatigue to cure conditions like muscle spasms, fibromyalgia, and asthma.
- Infusion of the amino acid (glutathione) promotes detoxification in the liver and offers benefits like skin lightening
- Infusion of antioxidants filters out free radicals which cause cancer and gene mutations.
- Some antioxidants and nutrients known for antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties are known to prevent developing Alzheimer’s disease, cardiovascular diseases, and cancer.
- Some nutrients like hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, etc. improve skin elasticity, moisture, and joint lubrication.
- IV detox is a standard process to cure withdrawal symptoms of alcohol and addictive drugs.
Who Should Undergo Detox IV Treatment?
Intravenous detoxification eliminates toxins and neutralizes the body safely. It is compatible with the natural healing system of the body and improves cellular balance. The detox treatment process is highly recommended for patients who are exposed to toxins like smoke, alcohol, pesticides, pollution, acid rain, and heavy metals. Generally speaking, it is also very important for people who would like to focus on good exercise and diet and combat an unhealthy lifestyle.
IV detox is known to be beneficial for people suffering from different conditions like headaches, menopausal symptoms, hypertension, insomnia, depression, poor circulation, fatigue, cold, diabetic neuropathy, increased liver enzymes, cardiovascular disease, chronic illness, viral infection, hepatitis, asthma, Lyme disease, fatty liver and facial aging. Here are some of the common options available for IV detox –
- Antioxidant therapy– It consists of amino acids to improve the natural antioxidants in the body.
- Hydration therapy – Here, hyaluronic acid is infused to remove wrinkles and improve skin texture.
- Addiction recovery – It includes infusion of amino acids and enzymes to help repair, structure, and remodel cells which are damaged due to alcoholism or addiction.
- Myer’s detoxification– It replaces the lost minerals and vitamins and is vital to help de-stress and invigorate the patient.
- O3 detoxification– It consists of oxygen or medical ozone to promote the production of enzymes to prevent free radical damage and oxidative stress.
- Energizer detox– It boosts recovery and improves stamina and is highly beneficial for busy people and athletes.