Vitamins, Minerals and Heavy Metals Analysis
What is Oligoscan?
Painless - Accurate - Non-Invasive - Real-time Results
Oligoscan uses high‑frequency light spectrophotometry to provide a precise analysis of the trace elements, vitamins, minerals and heavy metals in your body. It can give the results quickly and precisely in less than a minute. It does not involve any kind of injections and gives more accurate results than blood tests. AI Algorithms and the values of these measurements gives an analysis of a variety of health patterns in your body such as:
- Cells oxidation level and cells rate of ageing
- Predisposition to diabetes/ insulin resistance/ thyroid disease/ allergies
- Status of brain function
- Hormone balance
- Skin, hair, nails, and joints conditions
- Intestinal absorption
- Level of liver detox
- Elements necessary for optimal cardiovascular system level
The oligoscan uses spectrophotometry, which is a quantitative analytical method, which measures the absorbance or the optical density of a chemical substance in the body. It works on the basic principle of electromagnetic radiation. The light emitted, absorbed or reflected by each chemical compound varies over a certain range of wave length.
The spectrophotometry is used in many domains like chemistry, pharmacy, environment, food-processing industry, biology, medical / clinical, material / chemical engineering and clinical application and many others.
- It evaluates the bio availability of minerals, trace- elements and vitamins in a short amount of time.
- It analyses the deficiencies and excess of minerals, vitamins and potential heavy metal poisoning in the body.
- It can help you optimize the follow up care with complete and personalized results and offer well-grounded advice.
Why you should have it?
Oligoscan can notify you of the levels of vitamins, minerals, heavy metals and oxidative stress in your body - deficiencies or excess; it can help us to recognize supplement and detoxification requirements.
Deficiencies in the nutrients or accumulation of heavy metals in the body can lead to various health and well-being complications. Thus, oligoscan is very helpful in patients suffering from common complaints such as:
- Acne, sensitive or problem skin
- Trouble sleeping
- Weight gain
- Low immune system
- Low mood / anxiety
Once we understand what is going on in your body, it is much easier to give the right advice.
Analysis of the oligoscan results can help us decide and advice the best IV drip or other treatments that are required to address your problems and bring your health, wellness, energy and mental clarity to optimal levels.
Contact us now to book your Oligoscan.
Price 790 AED
Special Price 190 AED
OligoScan Analysis is completely free of charge if you proceed with any IV drip.