Today, Botox in Dubai has gained quite a reputation due to its ability to reduce the appearance of wrinkles or remove them altogether. Botox in Dubai is becoming more mainstream and accessible to the public as clinics become more available and affordable. Nevertheless, the real question is whether or not botox is the best way to fight the effects of ageing? To understand if you should undergo treatment for botox in Dubai, here are some pros and cons that you should be aware of.
Pros of Getting Treatment for Botox in Dubai
Some of the advantages of getting treatment by using botox in Dubai are as follows-
- Since botox is a temporary type of treatment a person can decide not to continue in the future if they do not like the procedure or effects. Botox does not alter the skin permanently and restores it to its original shape over time.
- You can get quick results with Botox which can be seen within a couple of hours or days, especially if the drug is administered correctly. In some cases, results are more impressive than others but the drug works well in the majority of all cases.
- Other than treating wrinkles effectively, botox has also been shown to reduce or remove the appearance of lines caused by certain facial expressions.
- Botox administration does not take much time and typically the treatment time takes around 5-10 minutes only.
- Botox brings along only a few minor health risks but should be altogether avoided by pregnant women.
Cons of Getting Treatment for Botox in Dubai
With advantages, there are also a few disadvantages that accompany the treatment of having botox in Dubai. Some of the disadvantages are as follows.
- Again, since Botox is a temporary solution, you will need to get regular injections for the rest of the time that you wish to remove lines and wrinkles.
- Some cases of allergic reactions have been detected to using Botox, mostly in people who are on antibiotics. These reactions, though treatable can quickly become severe and uncomfortable.
- Using Botox can prevent people from making certain facial since the drug paralyzes facial muscles, in some cases causing a constantly surprised or frowning look.
This, however, is not that obvious in people who have had multiple cosmetic treatments, yet should be considered as to how he/she will look after the injections.
- Botox can and should only be administered by a trained and experienced professional. In case any emergency might occur the drug administered needs to be administered properly and in a medical setting only.
- The treatment for Botox can be quite expensive, the average cost of a single area injection can start from around 1400 AED, while the ones of much lower quality are available from 400 AED but have mixed results.