The term ‘Mesotherapy’ was coined during the 1950s by a French doctor, Michel Pistor. Mesotherapy or skin needling and this is the process that helps in promoting the body’s circulatory, lymphatic, and immune system, in an attempt to repair any abnormal physiology by creating a response. The procedure is non-surgical and painless and comes along with a broad array of applications and benefits.
Mesotherapy in Dubai is one of the latest cosmetic treatments that is creating a revolution. Therefore, if you are someone, who is looking for flawless skin, good hair, or want to get rid of cellulite then mesotherapy is a good choice for you.
However, how can one go about getting Mesotherapy in Dubai without having much knowledge about it? To help you to make the right decision, here are some facts to help you get started.
Mesotherapy: What you need to know?
Mesotherapy works on the principle of allowing substances to penetrate deeper into the skin and to reach areas where creams cannot. Here are some facts you need to know.
- The procedure involves the application of a series of small injections to the ‘mesoderm’. The treatment might also be delivered by the use of tiny needles or a mesotherapy gun. As scary as it might sound it is nothing to be concerned about.
- The injections consist of skin-friendly ingredients like peptides, antioxidants, a small amount of hyaluronic acid, and trace elements that provide the ideal environment for healthy skin.
- Mesotherapy procedures can assist in the stimulation of the fibroblast cell in the skin so that it can generate more collagen. This fights against the signs of ageing and even hair loss.
- People must be aware when they plan to go for Mesotherapy in Dubai,that the blend used might consist of up to 50 ingredients which all work to nourish, renew, and repair their skin.
- Though it is a painless process, a numbing cream will be applied to reduce any type of discomfort during the procedure.
- Treatment sessions can last anywhere between 20-40 minutes depending on the size of the area being injected. About an additional 30 minutes are set aside to allow the topical numbing cream to work.
How to find a good place for Mesotherapy in Dubai
To find a good place for Mesotherapy in Dubai, look-out for the following points.
- The staff at the clinic should be well-trained in their work profiles. You can ask your Doctor to verify the same.
- Avoid treatment options for Mesotherapy in Dubai which claim to be cheap. With a little research, you can find out the actual price margin that is charged for the procedure and go for a high quality and professional treatment.
- Always consult a medical professional before you decide to proceed with Mesotherapy in Dubai. By doing so, you can also receive the right directions as to where you can get the treatment done.